Tools in the pack
- Process consulting and running effective meetings
- Work-flow mapping for fast process re-engineering
- Role and responsibility charting (mapping)
- Getting information: Feedback and action planning - the most important part
- Integrating information with balanced scorecards
- Change management (also see: Using a brief survey to clear the way for flawless change)
- Continuous improvement
- Employee, customer, and supplier suggestions.
- Organizational development
Other methods include alternative performance reviews for development, and increasing employee engagement to improve customer service, reduce resistance to change, and leverage staff skills to cut costs.
Copyright © 2001-2022, Toolpack Consulting, LLC. All rights reserved.